Private medical insurance remains one of the highest rated staff benefits and, as your staff are one of the most important and most expensive assets, it is important that your choice is the right one. Providing private medical insurance isn't an easy process, and if you do not keep abreast of market changes and the running of your scheme, it can become very costly.
We have extensive, practical experience of assisting Human Resources specialists to find you the best deal in the market, and with a team of specialist healthcare consultants we can provide the knowledge and experience needed for a successfully run healthcare scheme.
To achieve this, Blythin & Brown will:
- Review your scheme objectives
- Re-appraise the structure of your scheme
- Aggressively re-market this
- Provide detailed support throughout
We will constantly monitor your scheme to ensure costs are kept under control and we will look for new ways of assisting with claims and administration to offer the best service to your employees.
The benefits to clients
Through our dynamic approach to quality healthcare, employers have the certainty of knowing that:
- The right product will be found to fit with your benefit structure
- The market will be comprehensively researched for value
- We strive to improve benefits at no extra cost
- Day-to-day administration will be handled by our experienced staff
- Experienced advisers are available to assist employer and employee
- We work on your behalf giving totally independent advice
For further information or if you would like us to review your current Healthcare Insurance arrangements, please call us on 01509 622 220 or contact us online.