Our experienced team are here to help guide you through all your insurance and risk management needs whether that be for your business, personal life or a combination of the two.
We understand the ever-changing demands of business today and we look to use our expertise and knowledge to explore new ways of managing and reducing your risk exposure, giving you more time to focus on what matters to you.
We help business meet the needs of their insurers to obtain the most competitive deal. We are traditional brokers and our clients trust us to go to the market to broker their business with best foot forward. We know our markets and industry lingo in our 50 years experience we do deals through long established relationships.
We work with an extensive list of leading UK insurance providers to offer you the very best package to suit your needs.
Our experts will even guide you through the claims process from notification to settlement, we are there to help when you need it most. Let us take some of the stress away from arranging and managing your insurance needs.
Our reliable and experienced team builds long-term relationships with clients, working hard to provide the best advice and a deal that is competitive. Most importantly we help you to understand your coverage and what to do should you ever need to use it
With honesty and integrity, we will always aim to do the right thing for our clients, our suppliers, and our colleagues in a fair and just way in the hope of maintaining a long-term trustworthy commercial relationship.
- We've provided over 31,000 policies to clients over the past 5 years.
- TRUSTED - 40% of our commercial clients purchase a packaged solution with various policies including their personal assets.
- RELIABLE – 94% of our customers renew with us each year and averagely our clients stay with us over 20 years.
- EXPERIENCE & LOYALTY – On average our staff have been with us 12 years.
- THERE WHEN IT MATTERS – We have managed and settled over £8,000,0000 worth of claims in the past 5 years for our customers.