ALFED Insurance Facility
Helping members take the risk out of buying insurance
The Aluminium Federation (ALFED), the UK's leading trade association for the Aluminium Industry has appointed Blythin and Brown Insurance Brokers to exclusively look after their members insurance requirements.
Through the accurate identification of the members needs by Risk Profiling, a relevant cost effective insurance programme will be designed to protect the unique aspects your business. This will ensure we provide the best possible policy cover at the most competitive premium. We believe in a partnership approach between our clients and insurers which is essential to the delivery of a successful programme.
Our bespoked Commercial Combined policy cover is available for ALFED members. It is based upon wide "All Risks" cover including theft and subsidence.
The benefits of our facility include:
- Umbrella Limits applying to your Buildings, Contents and Business Interruption covers to ensure you are more than insured.
- Wide Liability cover to insure your products against injury or damage
- Policy not subject to average
- Low Claims Rebate apply on the whole insurance policy
- We will be not charge year end declarations for your liability premiums.
- Wide policy extensions for Business Interruption which includes the terminal ends
- Interest FREE Instalments available
- 24 hour claims service in the event of a major loss including your own personal loss adjuster
- Underwritten by an Standard and Poor's rating 'A' Insurer
- Director level servicing of your account.
- Peace of mind of using a broker who understands your industry and the risks you face, enabling us to offer the best policy cover at the most competitive premiums.
- All policy covers are available to members including Motor Fleet, Credit Insurance and Healthcare Risks.
Insurance Premium Discount
In addition, all members who take out a Commercial Combined insurance product with Blythin and Brown will receive the equivalent of 10% of their primary membership fees refunded from their first year's insurance premiums. (subject to status)
The next step
For further information on the range of products we have available or you would like to arrange an appointment for us to visit you to review, please contact our ALFED Insurance Representative Richard Leake on 07809 387438 or contact us online