Mobile Caravan Engineer Insurance Cover:

Blythin & Brown provide specialist insurance cover for Mobile Caravan Engineers, as preferred insurers for the MCEA (Mobile Caravan Engineer Association Ltd) we are able to provide cover for:

  • Public Liability
  • Employers Liability
  • Service Indemnity
  • Tools Insurance
  • All Risk cover (including caravans whilst towed)
  • Personal Accident
  • Legal Expenses

The cover provides work on Caravans, Campervans and Mobile Homes.

For more information about this cover and to discuss further please contact Lee Illing on 01509 622220.