Let us help you build your ideal policy
Our temporary hire services offer a flexible range of specialist sections of cover meaning you can select the most suitable elements of cover for you.
Our knowledgeable and experienced teams will work with you to build a bespoke policy to meet your needs.
Comprehensive cover including as standard:
- Material Damage 'all risks specified perils' for buildings and landlords' contents
- Loss of Rent/alternative accommodation
- Risks up to £100m total sum insured per location
- Property Owner's Liability up to £10m limit of indemnity
- Employers' Liability up to £25m limit of indemnity
- Engineering Breakdown automatically included for boilers, heating systems, lifts, alarms and air conditioning units in respect of the insured building
- Legal Expenses £250k limit as standard
- Cyber cover available
- Inadvertent omission to insure and third-party failure to insure - £5m limit
- Automatic loss of rent /alternative accommodation 33.3% of sum insured
- Cover for newly acquired /newly completed /redeveloped or refurbished properties for 30 days maximum £5m any one property
- Extensions to material damage including
- Archaeological discoveries
- Clearing of drains
- Debris recycling costs
- Emergency access by police
- Energy performance and sustainable buildings
- Gardening equipment
- Ground rent
- Illegal cultivation of drugs
- Incombustible reinstatement
- Involuntary betterment
- Loss minimisation
- Obsolete building materials
- Theft and malicious damage by tenants
- Tree felling and lopping
- Loss minimisation clause - for the sole purpose of avoiding or diminishing the amount of a loss following insured damage. £25,000 limit
- Underinsurance clause deleted for buildings with an up to date RICS valuation
- Evidence of insurance sent to your customers
A step-by-step process ensuring these documents are delivered on time to reduce delays and financial losses.
- Evidence of suppliers cover checking & chasing
We want to ensure that your cover and your suppliers cover hasn't got any hidden small print.
- Direct access to decision makers
Our senior team members have over 20 years experience giving them the knowledge they need to make informed, on-the-spot decisions.
- Consistency of service
Our aim is for you to deal with the same person or team throughout your time with us. We're very proud to have a very low staff turnover which enables us to achieve this.
- Claims support
We provide a full claims service with up-to-date technology for you to get on with what you do best, leaving us to do what we do best.
- Whole of market negotiation strategy
Price is important and we agree a strategy upfront to provide confidence that the whole of the accessible market is explored.
We can work on a fee structured basis to ensure that our pricing is competitive and inline with the services we provide for you.
A single insurance provider for premises and contracting requirements including, but not limited to:
- Public Liability, Employers Liability, Professional Indemnity and Contractors All Risks cover
- Instant documentation
- Statement of fact basis available (no need for proposal forms)
- Annual or single project cover
- Enhanced policy limits and optional uplifts
- Engineering and Legal Expenses
- Credit Insurance
We provide a full FREE expert review to give you an informed decision on what you think is best for your business:
Material damage ‘all risks specified perils’
Property Owner’s Liability
Optional Cyber cover available
Loss of Rent
Our client service charter
You will be assigned a dedicated account team through which our service will be delivered according to our core values:
With honesty and integrity, we will always aim to do the right thing for our clients, our suppliers, and our colleagues in a fair and just way in the hope of maintaining a long-term trustworthy commercial relationship.