Helping to care for the place you call home away from home

If you’re looking for buildings or contents insurance, or both, we can work with you to develop a policy to fit your needs. We consult a wide range of insurers to get the best deal for you, giving you more time to enjoy your home.

  • Accidental damage to television and hi-fi equipment
  • New for old cover
  • No claims bonus
  • Low policy excesses
  • High value personal possessions cover
  • Cover for contents away from the home
  • Flood cover
  • High value household insurance

We also have access to a wide panel of competitive insurers for let property, unoccupied property or worldwide holiday home insurance.

Insurance only matters when it matters and we will be there with you every step of the way.