Marquee, outdoor event & leisure industry
We have supplied the marquee and outdoor event industry for over 30 years, during which time we have developed one of the market leading policies, delivering comprehensive cover at affordable premiums. Ranging from static outdoor leisure facilities to individual equipment hire including glamping and holiday sites.
The all-embracing policy
We have supplied the marquee and outdoor event hire equipment industry with insurance for over 30 years, during which time we have developed one of the market leading insurance policies. Ranging from static outdoor leisure facilities to individual equipment hire including glamping and holiday sites our policy delivers comprehensive insurance cover at affordable premiums. We are an accredited supplier member of MUTA, the UK's only trade association dedicated to marquees, tents and structures.
The all-embracing marquee hire insurance policy
All risks insurance cover anywhere in the UK (static, in transit, and/or on a third party site):
- Temporary structures (mobile toilet and portable shower units)
- Static structures
- Motor homes
- UK leisure sites
- Alternative structures (lodges, boats, treehouses, etc.)
Key features of marquee hire insurance policy
- One all-embracing accidental loss or damage policy covering all risks and eventualities. Cover for all associated equipment such as linings, trackways, trailers, generators, lighting, heating, flooring, tables, chairs, and all associated hired equipment for which you are responsible. (For glamping, we also cover bedding, fire pits/wood burners, and hot tubs whilst inside.)
- Public & employers' liability. All limits are available on request.
- A-rated insurers giving you the complete security of being with specialist Insurers.
- Prompt and personal service with reviews and full claims handing from specialists who understands the outdoor hire industry.
- Property or liability sections can be purchased in isolation or as a package, giving you complete flexibility and control over your insurance requirements.
- Short-period policies are available at minimum premium levels.
If you would like to protect your equipment and also have the option to offer protection to people who are hiring your equipment from a specialist insurance broker accredited by MUTA please get in touch.